PITTSBURGH - Patric Hornqvist left the Penguins' game early after being hit by a Kris Letang shot with 12 minutes remaining in the first period.
Hornqvist immediately, but slowly, skated to the bench after being hit, not putting much weight on one of his legs. He sat on the bench for several minutes hunched over, speaking to trainer Chris Stewart, before limping down the tunnel.
- This man is now the deadliest serial killer in US history, according to FBI
- Dangerous drug possibly connected to overdoses at Allegheny County rehab center
- Woman in custody after multiple attempted carjackings in East Liberty
- VIDEO: Squirrels hide hundreds of walnuts under hood of car
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
DK Pittsburgh Sports