Aquaman is coming to Pittsburgh this fall to film a new Netflix original.
That's right, Jason Momoa will be in the Burgh to film "Sweet Girl," according to our partners at the Trib.
Brad Peyton and Jeff Fierson will produce with Martin Kistler as executive producer.
Momoa will also produce and star in the thriller, which is set to begin filming on Nov. 11.
You can customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts to entertainment news. CLICK HERE to find out how.
- 'Snakehead' fish that can live on land may be invading Georgia, officials say
- Man found dead, home ransacked in Penn Hills
- Why you shouldn't rake your leaves this autumn
- VIDEO: Mother left newborn, 9-year-old inside car with keys in ignition on busy road
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.