PITTSBURGH - NBC's "Late Night" host Seth Meyers is not shy about his love for the Steel City and Pittsburghers are in for a treat when he brings his standup show to Carnegie Hall of Music on Friday.
The bigger treat is, after tickets sold out for his show in Munhall, he added a second show on the same night.
The first show starts at 7 p.m. and the second is at 9:30 p.m.
Meyers told our news partners at The Trib, "it’s good that I have two shows, because my dad emailed me that he needed 37 tickets. So, now we have two shows to spread those out over.”
His father grew up in East Liberty and the family continues to be avid Pittsburgh sports fans.
- ‘What the heck?' Creepy creature shows up on security cam, leaves homeowner dumbfounded
- Triple shooting leaves one person dead
- Car smashed between truck, barrier on Liberty Bridge; outbound lanes closed
- VIDEO: WANTED: McKees Rocks rape suspect identified, not in custody
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.