HARRISBURG, Pa. - Former talk show host Montel Williams will be in Harrisburg Thursday to lobby for medical marijuana.
Williams, who has been an advocate for the use of cannabis since being diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 1999, is looking for support of the Medical Cannabis Act.
Stories of the day...
- WISH GRANTED: Pittsburgh-area man with stage 4 cancer reunited with daughters
- Heartwarming: Waitress' act of kindness touches grieving couple who lost baby
- INCREDIBLE REACTION: Boy, 14, gets Rolling Stones tickets for birthday
- 2 women brawl inside Walmart; Police investigating child involvement (VIDEO)
The bill, which cleared the state Senate in May, would allow for the legal use of some forms of medical cannabis to treat certain conditions.
- Gov. Wolf: Decriminalize marijuana - ‘We break up families for reasons we shouldn't’
- Pennsylvania Senate's medical marijuana bill hits opposition
- Pennsylvania Senate passes medical marijuana bill
- Medical marijuana bill heads to full Pa. Senate for vote
- Bill to legalize medical marijuana in Pa. clears major hurdle