PENNSYLVANIA — Some Pennsylvanians walked away big winners in November.
According to the Pennsylvania Lottery, scratch-off winners claimed $211,762,935 in prizes last month.
The Pennsylvania Lottery said a top prize of $5 million was sold in Allegheny County, and three top prizes of $3 million were sold in Allegheny, Philadelphia and Delaware counties.
Allegheny County, along with Dauphin, York and Clearfield counties, also saw top prizes of $1 million sold.
The stores that sold the top prize winning tickets earned a bonus as a result:
- Giant Eagle, 5550 Centre Avenue, Pittsburgh, Allegheny County ($10,000 bonus).
- L & P Express, 5520 Whitaker Avenue, Philadelphia ($10,000).
- Sheetz, 2401 Washington Road, Canonsburg, Washington County ($10,000).
- Davis’ Trading Post, 1 West Winona Avenue, Norwood, Delaware County ($10,000).
- Walmart, 100 Supercenter Drive, Clearfield, Clearfield County ($5,000).
- Bajwa Convenience Store, 2620 Brookwood Street, Harrisburg, Dauphin County ($5,000).
- Big Mouth on the Run Pizza, 1308 North George Street, North York Borough, York County ($5,000).
- Mulligan’s Sports Bar & Grill, 1013 Lebanon Road, West Mifflin, Allegheny County ($5,000).
The retailers that sold the $5 million and $3 million tickets received $10,000 and the retailers that sold the $1 million tickets earned $5,000.
Scratch-off games currently offer prizes ranging from a free ticket to $5 million, the Pennsylvania Lottery said.
Download the FREE WPXI News app for breaking news alerts.
©2022 Cox Media Group