A California family is demanding an apology after their doorbell camera captured a DoorDash delivery driver appearing to take a sip from a milkshake he was about to deliver, KTXL reported.
"I looked at (the footage the next morning) and said, ‘'Hey, the guy who delivered the food was sipping out of my son’s Cold Stone,'" Stockton resident Rajesh Malhotra told the television station. "(I thought), 'Whoa, that’s crazy.' I mean, how can someone jeopardize the product like that, especially the food?"
- Woman gives birth to twins 26 days after birth of first child
- Louisiana woman accused of giving toddler drugs for months before overdose death
- Pittsburgh diabetics traveling to Canada to buy insulin
- VIDEO: Fingerprints required for job application leads to arrest in 1998 murder case
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Malhotra's 14-year-old son answered the door,” KTXL reported.
"I felt really disgusted about what had happened," Rishab Malhotra told the television station. "(When) my dad told me to check out the video from last night and once I checked it out I brushed five, six times. I felt really disgusted.”
Rajesh Malhotra told KTXL he reported the incident to DoorDash the next day and provided the camera footage. He said he is still awaiting a reply after two weeks, according to the television station, which also reached out to the food delivery company for comment.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.