If you are still trying to decide on a Halloween costume, the National Parks Service is offering its assistance.
The National Parks Service posted a fun chart on its Facebook page that uses the last letter of a person's first name and the first letter of a person's last name to determine a Halloween costume.
The agency cautions that there are "no guarantees that it will lead to the perfect costume" but promises it will be unique.
Results include “barking chipmunk,” “zombie catfish” and “magical moose on the loose.”
- Bodies of 11 infants found in ceiling of Detroit funeral home
- Young boy brutally beaten on bus, mother says attacker should be charged
- Skylights 2018: Week 7 high school football scores
- VIDEO: Police, motorcycle gang brawl at South Side bar; 4 arrests made
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2018 Cox Media Group.