PITTSBURGH - The start of the trial for a former East Pittsburgh police officer is leading to several road closures and detours around the Allegheny County courthouse.
Pittsburgh police are cautioning commuters to take extra times and make arrangements because of them.
More than 20 Port Authority bus routes will be detoured because of the road closures (CLICK HERE for details).
That includes portions of Grant and Ross streets and Fifth and Forbes avenues daily from 8:30 a.m. until 7 p.m. until further notice.
- Universities alert students ahead of high-profile trial
- Protest organizers not happy with city of Pittsburgh's new policies
- Protest rally for Antwon Rose shuts down Penn Avenue
- VIDEO: Several roads around Allegheny Co. courthouse will be blocked during trial
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.