Police on Wednesday charged 58-year-old Robert Keith Burns of Mechanicsburg with reckless endangerment, theft by deception and criminal mischief through tampering.
The arrest affidavit says Burns wouldn't tell investigators what materials were put inside of packaging for beauty aids and medication returned to stores or recovered from his home.
- Treasure hunter finds memory card from GoPro containing man's last moments; returns to parents
- Couple charged with faking birth, death of baby for gifts, money
- Family, friends gather to remember 13-year-old who died while playing football
- VIDEO: Overuse of social media is bad for mental health
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
He's in jail, unable to post $50,000 bail.
Burns doesn't have a lawyer listed in court records.
Authorities seized packaging, glue, jars and white cream from a search of Burns' home last week.
Police have said they are trying to determine what substances were used and haven't fielded any reports of people being sickened.
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.