Target is launching a new brand with a focus on eating healthy.
According to USA Today, Good and Gather will hit shelves next month.
The store brand will feature items like eggs, milk, hummus and even a millennial favorite -- avocado toast salad.
- Local animal rescue group asking for public's help after dog found tied to post, shot to death
- Parent says kindergarten students at New Mexico school kept in cages while waiting for pickup
- 7th-grader donates $15,000 in livestock premiums to St. Jude Children's Hospital
- VIDEO: Family finds live frog in salad
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
In just over a year, more than 2,000 products will be sold in Target stores under the new brand name.
The head of Target's food and beverage division said the products will be made without artificial flavors and sweeteners.
Good and Gather items will also come with a money back guarantee; love it or your money back.
COPYRIGHT 2019 WWW.CNN.COM. TURNER BROADCASTING SYSTEM, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.