PENNSYLVANIA — How does $548 million sound? That's the estimated jackpot up for grabs in Friday's Mega Millions drawing.
It's the third largest jackpot in Mega Millions history. The jackpot hasn't been hit since July 24 and has been growing ever since. Eleven co-workers split the July 24 jackpot of $543 million in the largest prize ever won on a single ticket.
No one matched all six numbers drawn on Oct. 9, but four tickets matched five numbers for $1 million including one in Pennsylvania. The numbers drawn were 20, 22, 39, 54, 60 and the Mega Ball 18.
The jackpot is growing in on the largest on record, which was $656 million hit in March of 2012.
Tickets will be sold in Pennsylvania until 9:59 p.m. Friday. Each ticket costs $2.
You can watch the Mega Millions drawing on WPXI.
- Pittsburgh police searching for missing 24-year-old woman
- Father shares emotional story on daughter's death with hope of raising awareness on bullying
- 3 children possibly suffering from polio-like disease being treated at Children's Hospital
- VIDEO: 5-year-old boy remains in hospital after being found inside home where mother died
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2020 Cox Media Group