PITTSBURGH - A group of homeowners are trying to get answers from Pittsburgh City Council about a landslide behind their homes.
The Spring Hill residents were forced to move out of their homes on Goehring Street in February after the slide occurred in their backyards and the city deemed their homes unsafe for occupants.
These residents have been urging the city to remedy the landslide situation ever since.
WATCH THE FULL STORY BELOW:
- 300-pound Erie woman pleads guilty in crushing death of 120-pound boyfriend
- Massive beef recall expands; 12 million pounds of meat affected
- James Conner out for Sunday's game against Oakland Raiders
- RAW VIDEO: 'Christmas Vacation' display fools passerby
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2018 Cox Media Group.