HEMPFIELD TOWNSHIP, Pa. - Two people were killed and a third was critically injured in a crash Sunday night in Hempfield Township, Pennsylvania State Police said.
The single-vehicle crash happened about 8:30 p.m. on Baughman Hollow Road.
Investigators said the driver of the car failed to negotiate a curve, went off the road and struck a tree. The car came to a stop along the road after it rolled over.
Police said the driver, 33-year-old Marc Delissio, of Penn Township, died at the scene. One of his passengers, 22-year-old Kirstin Kerrigan, of Arona Borough, later died from her injuries. A second passenger was last listed in critical condition.
- Do you know this girl? Philadelphia police need help identifying toddler, finding mother
- More than 2 million pounds of frozen entrees recalled over allergen risk
- Pa. mother to be briefly reunited with kidnapped daughter
- VIDEO: Tens of thousands of people participate in annual Pittsburgh Marathon
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.