SOUTH FAYETTE TOWNSHIP, Pa. - UPDATE: Police investigating this incident have cleared the teacher of wrong-doing.
ORIGINAL: A local teacher is under investigation after he was accused of kissing a 4-year-old student.
A representative for KinderCare told Channel 11 a concern was raised about one of its South Fayette location teacher's interactions with a child and that they take all concerns seriously.
You can now customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts to Allegheny County news. CLICK HERE to find out how.
"Her exact words were, 'My teacher kissed me on the lips,'" the mother, who did not want to be identified, told Channel 11. "And I said, 'How often does that happen? Does he always kiss you on the lips?' And she said, 'He always kisses me on the head and sometimes the cheek, but today he kissed me on the lips.'"
Channel 11 contacted police, who said they are investigating a complaint they received about a male teacher allegedly kissing a girl.
Hear more from the girl's mother by watching below:
- Police: Man shot, killed while trying to get into house
- Italy just named this local pizza the best in the country
- ‘Chevy vs. Ford' argument led to shootings, standoff, police say
- VIDEO: Nation's longest pedestrian suspension bridge to open in Tennessee
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.