Scott Krulcik was found unconscious on the sixth floor of the company's offices in Chelsea at about 9 p.m. Friday. He was pronounced dead by Emergency Medical Service workers.
Police say there were no signs of trauma and the death does not appear to be suspicious. The city medical examiner's office will determine the cause of death.
Krulcik's Linkedin page says he began working at Google in August after serving as an intern in the summer of 2017.
- More blood pressure medication recalled due to possible cancer risk
- Man coughs up blood clot shaped like lung tree, doctors ‘astonished’
- YMCA workers help resuscitate woman who collapsed while working out
- VIDEO: Radio Station Removes ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’ From Playlist
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
He graduated from Carnegie Mellon University last spring with a degree in computer science.
Google representatives did not immediately return emails seeking comment.
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.