PITTSBURGH — Think you may have coronavirus?
There are locations across western Pennsylvania where you can get tested to find out whether you have the virus.
People who believe they need to be tested should contact their primary care provider to discuss whether testing is appropriate.
Keep reading to find the closest testing location to you and for the latest on coronavirus, stream Channel 11 News on WPXI Now – it’s free on your Roku, Amazon Fire or Apple TV as well as your WPXI News app.
You can use the Testing Site Locations map to identify where the closest locations in Allegheny County are for your address.
The following information is from the Allegheny County Health Department. You can read more regarding testing by clicking the link above.
Testing appointments at federally qualified health centers are available through alleghenycovidtesting.com.
Local COVID-19 screening and testing locations include those being conducted by:
- Central Outreach Wellness Center
- East Liberty Family Health Care Center
- Heritage Valley Health System
- Integrated Health 21
- Metro Community Health Center
- North Side Christian Health Center
- Pittsburgh International Airport: If you’re taking a trip and/or need a negative test result in order to fly, Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) and rapid tests are offered for ticketed passengers on the day they’re traveling.
- Pittsburgh Mercy Family Health Center
- Primary Care Health Services
- STO-ROX Family Health Center
- Squirrel Hill Health Center
- UPMC. UPMC Urgent Care centers in the greater Pittsburgh area and in Mercer, Venango, Clarion and Erie counties are providing COVID-19 testing with a physician order or as part of an urgent care visit and examination. CLICK HERE for more information.
Cox Media Group