PITTSBURGH - A water main broke early Thursday morning in Pittsburgh’s Brookline neighborhood.
The break was reported about 2:30 a.m. on Rossmore Avenue.
Water bubbled up from under the pavement and streamed down the street. Cracks could be seen in the road after the water was shut off.
An official from Pennsylvania American Water told Channel 11 that approximately 47 customers were without water service. They expected service to be restored Thursday afternoon.
- Dunkin' Donuts employee performs CPR on collapsed trucker
- Pa. Walmart worker with disabilities hopes to keep job as requirements change
- PHOTOS: Westmoreland County's Most Wanted
- VIDEO: Police confiscate over $100K, several pounds of marijuana and guns
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.