NORTH HUNTINGDON, Pa. - The North Huntingdon Township Police Department is investigating the "suspicious" death of a chiropractor after he was found dead inside his office.
David Bailey, 54, the owner of Bailey Chiropractic on Parkway Drive, was found dead inside the business on Friday morning, police said. An employee found him just 30 minutes before his office was set to open for the day.
You can customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts to breaking news. CLICK HERE to find out how.
Through the investigation, police said they determined someone killed Bailey. His death is now being called a homicide.
Investigators are still examining evidence, and a cause of death won't be released until further toxicology tests are done.
The details surrounding his death are very limited, and police are staying quiet about any potential suspects or motives. Officers aren't aware of any other previous incidents at Bailey's office.
However, police did say four detectives are actively working on the case, and they don't believe the public is in danger.
Anyone with information is asked to call North Huntingdon police at 724-863-8800.
- Local chiropractor found dead inside office was murdered, police say
- Man's body found in river near Point State Park
- Girlfriend accused of stabbing former NFL player Terrelle Pryor denied bail
- VIDEO: Local school district mourning loss of beloved student, talented athlete
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.