GREENSBURG, Pa. - Police said three women have been arrested after they helped organize a buy for heroin that ended up killing a Greensburg woman in May.
But it wasn't just bricks of heroin involved. The drug was mixed with another powerful narcotic, according to police.
Marcia Shearer, Brittnee Clark and Janae Brown have been taken into police custody. Clark was located in Savannah, Georgia where she was arrested.
Brown and Shearer allegedly drove to Clark's house in Avalon to buy heroin from a dealer. Police say when they sold that heroin to a woman from Greensburg it was mixed with fentanyl and killed her.
- Police: Man killed was member of motorcycle club, may have been targeted by rival club
- NFL responds to reports that Antonio Brown won't play this season unless he gets to use old helmet
- 'Don't go to Walmart next week': Florida man arrested for making threat, officials say
- VIDEO: Record for world's largest wedding cookie table broken in Monongahela
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.