PITTSBURGH - A food truck fire shut down part of the Parkway East inbound for a time Friday.
You can now customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts to breaking news. CLICK HERE to find out how.
Both lanes were closed between Second Avenue and Grant Street.
Traffic was backed up to the Squirrel Hill Tunnel.
Revival Chili, a mobile food truck, confirmed that it was its trailer that caught on fire.
The food truck owner posted the following statement on Facebook:
"Hey #revivalfamily, we are confirming that the trailer that caught on fire on 376 was our food trailer. We are still in shock but feel blessed to confirm no one was hurt during the accident. We don't know how it happened, but are already investigating the issue. We plan to get back up and running as soon as possible so that our hardworking employees aren't affected. Please send your good vibes and prayers our way."
- Kansas City woman thought she had water in ear, but doctors find brown recluse spider
- 2-year-old girl drowns in pool in Fayette County
- Full-figured feline looking for forever home in Philadelphia
- VIDEO: God got a hole in one: North Carolina golf course struck by lightning, leaves its mark
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.