MCCANDLESS, Pa. - The battle over a new Sheetz in McCandless has taken another turn.
Residents filed two lawsuits and a judge just threw out one of them.
The lawsuits are an attempt to stop Sheetz from building at a new location.
Last week, township officials gave Sheetz the green light to build along Perry Highway, but a second legal finding could delay the start of construction.
- At least four dead, three injured after crane collapses in Seattle
- Steelers draft pick stops at Primanti Bros. for first meal in Pittsburgh
- Synagogue shooting suspect identified, now under investigation in mosque arson last month
- VIDEO: Boy killed in crash on Pa. Turnpike spent day learning about dad's job
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.