PITTSBURGH - An Ohio artist got the opportunity of a lifetime when pop star Ed Sheeran asked him to create a Mac Miller tribute shirt.
Todd Ronci, an Art Institute of Pittsburgh alum, got the request last minute, but jumped at the opportunity.
“I ran home, put it together, sent it to [the printer], long story short,” he said. “Got it, my son and I drove it down to Pittsburgh.”
Sheeran wore the shirt during his show at PNC Park Saturday night, and as a thank you he gave Ronci and his son tickets.
Ronci is now selling the shirt and some of the money will go to Mac Miller's Circles Fund.
- Capitals winger Tom Wilson banned 20 games for preseason hit
- Ball of fire shoots from gas line in Bethel Park; worker injured
- Toys R Us investors plan comeback for brand
- VIDEO: NWS officials conduct site visits to determine if tornado touched down
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.