PITTSBURGH - A Pittsburgh church has racked up thousands of dollars in expenses because of a water main break on the sidewalk behind its building.
A week later, the church basement is flooded and water is still running down the road.
The church and PWSA are placing the responsibility on each other.
- Mother charged with attempted murder after baby reported kidnapped, found in NC ravine
- Police find vehicle in deadly hit and run
- Police: Texas bartender over-served man who later killed 8, including estranged wife
- VIDEO: Shaq surprises teen with big feet who couldn't find shoes
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.