UNIONTOWN, Pa. — More charges have been filed against a Fayette County mixed martial arts studio owner.
A third woman has come forward claiming William Bosley Jr. sexually assaulted her when she was a young, teenage girl.
>>RELATED: Fight club trainer accused of sexually assaulting teens
According to a criminal complaint, the victim joined the Uniontown Fight Club when she was 14-years-old. After training her for approximately a year, Bosley began to text the victim about her body, the complaint said. Bosley also requested naked photos of the victim in order to better see the progress of her diet, the complaint said.
If you want to receive BREAKING ALERTS, please download our WPXI News App.
The criminal complaint also stated that while staying at Bosley's house for one night, Bosley entered the shower with the victim and touched her inappropriately. He then grabbed her hand and placed it on his privates. The victim told police she repeatedly told Bosley no, the complaint said.
Troopers searched Bosley's South Union Township home, where they tell Channel 11 they found a large amount of steroids, pills and guns.
Bosley is not allowed to own any guns because of a previous conviction.
- Colorado child, wife killer Chris Watts receiving love letters from women admirers
- 6 Pittsburgh Steelers named to AFC Pro Bowl team
- Police investigating second attempted child luring by man wearing Santa suit
- VIDEO: Man hit with rock and robbed while walking his dog
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Cox Media Group