It's the end of an era at the Westmoreland Mall.
Sears is set to close Sunday. It opened in 1932.
Sears filed for bankruptcy in October and the Westmoreland Mall location was listed as one of them.
Download the WPXI News App for breaking news alerts.
The Auto Center is already closed.
Payless, Helzberg Diamonds and Gymboree are also set to close soon.
According to our news partners at TribLIVE.com, the closure will leave more than 10 percent of the mall vacant.
- Man arrested in connection with deadly shooting next to local bar
- Hug me, brotha -- ‘Drake & Josh' series reboot in the works
- Police: 2-year-old Wisconsin girl missing since Monday found dead in Minnesota
- VIDEO: Pittsburgh police searching for missing 17-year-old girl
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.