NEW CASTLE, Pa. - The New Castle Police Department made an arrest on Saturday in a deadly shooting next to a bar in Lawrence County.
David Williams, 29, of New Castle, is charged with criminal homicide, two counts of aggravated assault, recklessly endangering another person and firearms not to be carried without a license.
The shooting happened across the street from the county courthouse in New Castle early Saturday morning.
Police said Joseph Kelosky, 33, of Wampum, was shot in a parking lot next to Double D's Cafe on East Washington Street just after 2 a.m. He was rushed to a local hospital where he later died.
A second victim was shot in the leg and taken to the hospital. She was then transferred to a hospital in Ohio.
Police said they believe the shooting was the result of a disturbance between other people at the bar.
Williams is being placed in the Lawrence County Jail and will be arraigned Sunday morning.
- Pittsburgh police searching for missing 17-year-old girl
- Cruiser cams give more details of viral police arrest video in Ohio
- Man accused of hitting two women with his car, including his mother
- VIDEO: Infant Drowns After Mother Falls Asleep in Bath with Him, Police Say
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.