PITTSBURGH — A mother of five has been missing since September.
Jessica Young, 35, was last seen leaving her boyfriend's house on Apple Street in the Lincoln-Lemington area.
She was supposed to babysit for someone the next day and never showed up.
If you want to receive BREAKING ALERTS, please download our WPXI News App.
"I’ve been in a deep depression. I’m being honest. I wish I knew where my daughter was," Young's mother Adrianne Jeffrie said.
Jeffrie said there are a lot of things that just aren't adding up, including the allegation that her daughter left out of the back door of her boyfriend's house late at night.
- Shanann Watts' family files wrongful death lawsuit against killer husband Chris Watts
- 12 people charged in relation to $87M in false Medicaid claims
- 2 people hit by cars in 2 days at dangerous Uniontown intersection
- VIDEO: 1 person shot near local school as students walk home
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
She said the last time she spoke to police about her daughter's case was around Thanksgiving.
"Somebody purchased a ticket in her name going to Columbus, Ohio," Jeffrie said.
She said police showed her pictures of the person at the bus station, but said they were blurry and hard to make out
"The one they showed to me, I don’t think it was her," Jeffrie said.
She says her life won't be normal unless her daughter is in it.
"I’ve not been able to eat. Barely able to sleep. I've been depending on friends," Jeffrie said.
Cox Media Group