THACKERVILLE, Okla. - NFL Hall of Famer and sports broadcaster Terry Bradshaw’s Oklahoma ranch is back on the market, and this time he says he’s serious about selling the spread in Thackerville, a little over an hour from Dallas-Fort Worth.
“I don’t have any time to enjoy the ranch anymore,” the former Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback told the Dallas Business Journal in an interview from his ranch on Monday. “I have way too much going on. It’s a very sentimental thing. It’s hard to sell something you started from scratch, but it’s time to let someone else enjoy it. Maybe someone from the Dallas area.”
- Husband of Ohio woman killed by dogs: 'I never wanted Great Danes, but she wanted to rescue them'
- 1 person killed in wrong-way crash on I-79 south in Washington County
- Wealthiest ZIP codes: The highest-earning communities
- VIDEO: First accumulating snow of season possible this week
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Pittsburgh Business Times