PITTSBURGH - The rising amount of student debt has become a national challenge that colleges are trying their best to tackle.
The University of Pittsburgh just announced an innovative program that aims to use the university’s community to ease the burden of student loan debt.
WATCH THE FULL STORY BELOW:
- Capitals winger Tom Wilson banned 20 games for preseason hit
- Ball of fire shoots from gas line in Bethel Park; worker injured
- Toys R Us investors plan comeback for brand
- VIDEO: NWS officials conduct site visits to determine if tornado touched down
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2018 Cox Media Group.