PITTSBURGH - Potholes have been a headache Pittsburgh drivers have dealt with for decades.
But according to new data from the City of Pittsburgh, fewer people are complaining about them.
Requests to the city’s 311 center are down 20 percent compared to this time last year.
Requests about potholes still make up more than three-quarters of the complaints, but they are coming in at a lower rate.
- Gas prices could rise after fire-stricken refinery closes
- Man caught taking photos of children inside car in Sandcastle parking lot, woman says
- Sharks attack in Bahamas, killing Southern California woman
- VIDEO: Marine reunited with combat canine he served with
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.