PITTSBURGH - PNC Financial Services Group has unveiled the look of things to come.
Pittsburgh’s largest bank has opened a prototype branch in the city’s Homestead neighborhood.
The bank relocated the branch it operated for roughly 20 years within the Giant Eagle supermarket at the Waterfront retail development to a renovated building nearby that features design elements and technology that PNC (NYSE:PNC) expects to replicate in new markets and in upgrades throughout its traditional footprint. In fact, more sites within the 10-county Pittsburgh metro will be updated this year with a larger number to follow in 2020.
Read more about the new location in the Pittsburgh Business Times.
- Large fire burning at apartments in McCandless
- State lawmaker calls for Mayor Peduto's impeachment over gun bill
- 80-year-old man charged with murder, rape in 1973 Virginia cold case involving 2 local teens
- VIDEO: Police responding to burglary call find Roomba vacuum trapped in bathroom
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.