BETHEL PARK, Pa. - Macy's is opening its second Macy's Backstage in the Pittsburgh area, a store-within-a-store that offers items on a discount.
Following the opening of a location in the Monroeville Mall, Macy's Backstage is coming to the Macy's in the South Hills Village. The Backstage will take up 12,800 square feet on the third floor of the Macy's store and will feature apparel for men, women and children along with housewares, gifts, jewelry and accessories, all at a reduced price.
Read more about the new location in the Pittsburgh Business Times.
- Large fire burning at apartments in McCandless
- State lawmaker calls for Mayor Peduto's impeachment over gun bill
- 80-year-old man charged with murder, rape in 1973 Virginia cold case involving 2 local teens
- VIDEO: Police responding to burglary call find Roomba vacuum trapped in bathroom
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.