PITTSBURGH - The Eagle has finally landed in Pittsburgh and will soon enough be serving up its popular take on fried chicken in the Cultural District.
After first starting to search for a location in downtown around 2016, Cincinnati-based Thunderdome Restaurant Group has reached a deal with the joint ownership of the new 135-unit Eighth & Penn apartment building opening this summer for The Eagle Food & Beer Hall to set up shop in a 6,000-square-foot space on the first floor.
With the building all but completed, Bill Gatti, president and CEO of Trek Development Group, which partnered on the new apartment building with Q Development, looks forward to The Eagle providing something he sees lacking in the downtown dining scene: a restaurant that is family friendly.
Read more about the new location in the Pittsburgh Business Times.
- Large fire burning at apartments in McCandless
- State lawmaker calls for Mayor Peduto's impeachment over gun bill
- 80-year-old man charged with murder, rape in 1973 Virginia cold case involving 2 local teens
- VIDEO: Police responding to burglary call find Roomba vacuum trapped in bathroom
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.