PITTSBURGH - Residents in one Pittsburgh neighborhood inundated with flooding are calling on city leaders to do more to fix the problem.
Three houses along Queenston Street in Overbrook have had their yards and homes flooded six times since last year, including last week.
A Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority spokesman said they’re aware of the issues and are working on short and long term solutions.
Watch the full report from investigative reporter Aaron Martin aboe to learn how a fix for another flooding issue blocks away may have made this problem worse.
- Family desperate for answers after woman's body found in suitcase
- Bomb threats called into Youngstown fireworks business after President Trump tweet
- Mother of toddler left at fire station found, investigators believe
- VIDEO: Teen mows American flag design into yard to honor fallen soldier
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.