PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh city pools will open for the summer season Wednesday.
The Banksville Pool, however, will open a day later, on Thursday, due to needed repairs.
The pools will open from 1 p.m. to 4:45 p.m. for open swim, 4:45 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. for family swim and from 1 p.m. to 5:45 p.m. on weekends.
>>>>Related: Boyce Park Wave Pool reopens following repairs
The city said that during the family swim period, children 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult at least 16 years of age to swim during that time.
There are also swim lessons available. The sessions include 10 classes and last two weeks. The cost for the lessons is $20.
- Another American tourist died in Dominican Republic after drink from hotel minibar, family says
- Flames engulf tractor-trailer, fuel pumps at turnpike service plaza
- Funeral home to hold burial for veteran with no family, would like volunteers to attend service
- VIDEO: Search underway for person who shot dog then dumped him under bridge
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.