ROCHESTER, Pa. - A man walked into a convenience store in Beaver County and stole a jar full of money that was intended for underprivileged kids, police say.
Rochester police are investigating the theft that happened Monday night at the Sheetz convenience store.
Download the WPXI News App for the latest breaking news and weather alerts.
It was all caught on camera as the man stood in line but did not buy anything.
"This was money sitting on the counter it’s called the Sheetz Christmas fund. It’s for the Salvation Army for underprivileged kids," Officer John Farmer said. "It’s the worst crime, taking from the kids."
WATCH THE FULL STORY HERE.
- Pennsylvania foster family charged with abusing 3 kids
- Mon Valley residents told to limit outdoor activities due to air quality concerns
- Troopers looking for missing Indiana County woman
- VIDEO: Man Accused of Dismembering Grandmother, Landlord
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.