PITTSBURGH - Two familiar faces went missing from Pittsburgh International Airport on Friday.
The iconic statues of President George Washington and former Steeler Frano Harris were removed from the airport and are headed to the Heinz History Center in the Strip District.
The statues are unergoing a makeover and will be back in place greeting travelers this summer.
- Teen involved in drive-by shooting before Antwon Rose was shot pleads guilty
- Postal Service celebrates 'Sesame Street' with Forever stamps
- Police honor cancer-stricken K-9 with final ride through town
- VIDEO: Dog jumps on bed, alerts man to fire that destroyed home
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.