NEW BRIGHTON, Pa. - At least 600 Duquesne Light customers were in the dark Sunday night after a car crashed into a pole in New Brighton, officials said.
The crash was reported about 10 p.m. on Penn Avenue.
Police said the driver of the car was not hurt.
Penn Avenue was closed at Allegheny Street while crews continued work to replace the pole that was struck.
Power was restored by 4 a.m. Monday, according to Duquesne Light's website.
- Seattle TV editor fired after President Trump video appears altered
- Woman banned from Walmart after riding cart while drinking wine from Pringles can, police say
- Women arrested after sexually assaulting transgender woman in bar restroom, police say
- VIDEO: Driver charged after dash cam video captures truck jump curb, almost hit pedestrian
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.