PITTSBURGH - You only have one more week to grab a bite to eat at a popular downtown Pittsburgh restaurant.
The owner of Nine on Nine told our news partners at TribLIVE.com that they can't afford the rent anymore.
She said she's looking to relocate, but hasn't found a spot just yet.
The restaurant has been in the Cultural District for almost 13 years.
- LIVE UPDATES: Pittsburgh school, business closings and delays
- 2 killed in crash on I-80 in Mercer County
- Five kids, ages 12-16, charged in shooting death of Nashville musician
- VIDEO: Kennywood's newest roller coaster 'Steel Curtain' taking shape
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.