PITTSBURGH - A road closed by a massive landslide that took out a house and caused a lot of traffic problems has finally reopened.
Greenleaf Street in Pittsburgh was closed for nine months.
A lot of work, and a lot of money, went into the project.
WATCH THE FULL STORY BELOW:
- PHOTOS: Allegheny County's Most Wanted
- Pittsburgh rapper Mac Miller's cause of death revealed
- Lowe's announces plans to close more than 50 stores in US, Canada
- VIDEO: Customers buy out doughnut shop daily so owner can take care of ailing wife
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2018 Cox Media Group.