UNIONTOWN, Pa. - A traffic stop led to a scary discovery in Fayette County.
Pennsylvania State Police pulled over a car Thursday night on Route 119 in Uniontown.
The driver ran away, but then police found explosives in the car.
Officers closed Route 119 for about an hour and a half.
Police are not saying whether they found the driver or why they stopped the car.
Pennsylvania State Police are expected to release more information later in the day.
- Treasure hunter finds memory card from GoPro containing man's last moments; returns to parents
- Couple charged with faking birth, death of baby for gifts, money
- Family, friends gather to remember 13-year-old who died while playing football
- VIDEO: Overuse of social media is bad for mental health
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.