SHALER TOWNSHIP, Pa. - Repairs were made Wednesday morning to a broken water main in Shaler Township.
The break was reported shortly before 2:30 a.m. in the area of Butler Plank and Kleber roads.
Crews from Hampton Shaler Water Authority shut off the water before a backhoe and other equipment were brought in to dig a hole and make repairs.
The water main was fixed shortly before 7 a.m. and service was restored to a handful of homes that were without water.
- Bolt cutters, acid, a blender: California man charged with torture killing of missing 8-year-old son
- Mom who pulled gun on man at mall admits she may have overreacted
- LIVE UPDATES: Republican candidate concedes in special election, district flips back to blue
- VIDEO: Pittsburgh gun legislation passes final City Council vote
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.