SHARPSBURG, Pa. — A wrong-way crash sent several people to the hospital and shut down part of northbound Route 28 in Sharpsburg for several hours Tuesday morning.
Officials said three people were taken to the hospital after the crash, which was reported just before midnight.
Northbound Route 28 is closed between the Etna/Route 8 exit and the Highland Park Bridge.
Pennsylvania State Police are investigating.
- New video raising questions about police, motorcycle club fight inside South Side bar
- Babysitter faces charges in death of infant
- Police: Woman, 75, shot grandson for putting cup of tea on furniture
- RAW VIDEO: Power crews attempt to install tower using helicopter
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2020 Cox Media Group