The son of Butler County’s president judge is facing almost three dozen counts of possessing child pornography.
John Paul Doerr III was arrested after confessing that he downloaded multiple videos, including one with a child as young as 1-2 years old.
Investigators tracked him down using the IP address assigned to his computer.
Doerr was arrested but released without bail.
- State of emergency declared in Pennsylvania ahead of weekend storm
- WINTER STORM WARNING issued ahead of weekend snow, sleet, freezing rain
- First flu death reported in Allegheny County
- RAW VIDEO: Eurasian Eagle Owl chick debuts
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Cox Media Group