Two men accused of running a scheme that stole millions of dollars in rare items from the Carnegie Library appeared in court for the first time on Friday.
Greg Priori, a former archivist at the Oakland library, and John Schulman, owner of the Caliban Bookstore in Oakland, didn’t speak to Channel 11 about the charges but Schulman’s attorney told us his client didn’t know the items Priori was selling to him were stolen.
SEE THE FULL STORY BELOW:
- How to see if your personal data was accessed in Facebook hack
- Dad accused of starving infant daughter told 911 dispatcher baby was ‘dead as a doornail'
- Sheriff says mother accidentally smothered baby during fatal meth overdose
- VIDEO: Florida Bus Driver Gets Bus Stuck In Pool
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.