JOHNSTOWN, Pa. - THC-laced candy found in Pennsylvania has police in Johnstown warning parents to check their children’s Halloween candy.
The candy, disguised as Nerds Ropes, contained 400mg of THC and was found during a search warrant in Stonycreek Township, according to Johnstown police.
You can customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts to news. CLICK HERE to find out how.
“Drug laced edibles are package like regular candy and may be hard to distinguish from the real candy,” the Johnstown Police Department said in a Facebook post.
The post urges parents to be vigilant and check their children’s Halloween candy before allowing them to eat it.
- Pittsburgh heart surgeon arrested in child sex crime sting
- Local woman found dead in 'wooded area' two days after disappearance
- Why you shouldn't rake your leaves this autumn
- VIDEO: Family, community honoring teen girl hit and killed by dump truck in unique way
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.