PITTSBURGH - A plumber accused of scamming several local business owners is now facing new charges.
The latest victim called Pittsburgh Police two weeks after 11 Investigates spoke to other victims who claim Thomas Adametz collected thousands of dollars in payment but never completed any work.
The latest charges accuse Adametz of beginning plumbing work in July 2016 at a home on Suismon Street in Pittsburgh’s North Side but never finishing.
In the criminal complaint, the victim told police he gave Adametz $450 to complete the job and nearly $1,000 for permits and final inspection costs.
He said those permits were never applied for and the suspect stopped returning calls and text messages.
- 9th American tourist dead in Dominican Republic while vacationing with friends
- Taco Bell giving away free Doritos Locos Tacos Tuesday
- Charges expected today after inmate tips off therapist to woman's death
- VIDEO: Man Accused of Kidnapping, Killing 3-Year-Old Son, Boy’s Mother After Ordered to Pay Child Support
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.