PITTSBURGH - A local volunteer firefighter from Munhall pleaded guilty to arson Monday for setting two house fires last year.
Ryan Laubham, 19, admitted to setting the fires on Crawford Avenue in December 2018, telling investigators he did it because he "was bored."
You can now customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts to Allegheny County news.
CLICK HERE to find out how.
Investigators used surveillance video to track down Laubham. Nearby security cameras showed a man running into the fire hall shortly after the second fire was set.
Laubham pleaded guilty to aggravated arson, arson endangering persons and arson endangering first responders.
He will be sentenced in November.
- Local animal rescue group asking for public's help after dog found tied to post, shot to death
- Parent says kindergarten students at New Mexico school kept in cages while waiting for pickup
- 7th-grader donates $15,000 in livestock premiums to St. Jude Children's Hospital
- VIDEO: Family finds live frog in salad
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.