PITTSBURGH - The University of Pittsburgh held its annual Blue and Gold Madness in Oakland on Friday night with a little help from "Black and Yellow."
Pittsburgh native and rapper Wiz Khalifa performed at Pitt's kickoff to the upcoming basketball season at the Peterson Event Center.
Both Pitt's men's and women's teams showed off their skills during a scrimmage.
Pittsburgh Steelers Ryan Shazier and James Conner were also on hand to model this year's T-shirts for the Oakland Zoo.
You can now customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts to Allegheny County news. CLICK HERE to find out how.
- SKYLIGHTS 2019: Week 7 high school football scores
- How you can help prevent an invasive bug from making Pittsburgh home
- Local chiropractor accused of shooting dog while at party
- VIDEO: THC-laced candy found in Pa. has police warning parents ahead of Halloween
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.