PITTSBURGH - A woman is in critical condition after being hit by a car in a crosswalk on a busy Pittsburgh street.
The accident happened around 8:30 p.m. Monday on California Avenue in the Brighton Heights neighborhood.
Download the WPXI News App for breaking updates.
About a half-hour earlier, someone was hit along the same road, less than 2 miles away.
Police told Channel 11 the woman is in critical condition. We're working to find out how badly the person involved in the other crash was hurt.
BREAKING: Police say a woman is in critical condition after being hit by car in the area of Davis avenue and California avenue. Working to get more information from police right now. pic.twitter.com/MZtkuTIz8U— Michele Newell (@micheleWPXI) February 5, 2019
- Dogfighting suspected in stray's 'severe' injuries
- Police close case involving death of Duquesne football player
- Pennsylvanians pay the highest gas tax in the country, but where does it go?
- VIDEO: Pregnant woman pinned between two cars had legs amputated
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.